in the words of others…
return to read more…
- "Amazing, insightful, gentle and clear - that's how I'd describe my experience with Judith Joyce. She compassionately helps you unlock the blockages and move forward with confidence and empowered understanding. I have known Judith for over 12 years and her work has evolved to reflect the breadth of her continuing self study and the experiences she has learned by working with others. Each time we connect, I feel more open, more clear and empowered to move ahead in my own work. She'swonder-full!" W.C., New York, NY
- "Judith has guided me through my life teaching me how to appreciate, love and work with all that is me. She has guided me through the mystery of who I was, how it has helped shape the who I am and to love, accept and grow into the who that is evolving every minutes of the day. A big lesson I've learned is that my passion in whatever I do is my key to success - how great to realize there is joy in every moment of life! She's also taught me to simplify - starting with the clutter in my space that leads to my having more room to think and most of all relax! I've also learned that it's OK to receive, something I was always uncomfortable with as I was taught "it was better to give than to receive" which I somehow translated into "I needed to always give and not receive". It's difficult to put in to a few sentences all that you've done for me. Thank you!" S.T., Business Owner, Chino Valley, AZ
- "I was very impressed with Judith's presence, enthusiasm and skill as a facilitator. She has a wealth of information and the facility for making her knowledge available to the group. I have long been interested in labyrinths and her class made my fantasy a real experience for me." B.A.B., Prescott, AZ
- "I have co-taught college courses and many workshops with Judith. Her professionalism, calm manner, depth of knowledge, intuition, and complete non-judgmental acceptance and concern for others make her an exemplary teacher and facilitator. Judith supports people to reach beyond what they believed to be possible." C.W., MEd, Waitsfield, VT
- "As a facilitator, Judith is a "natural" at making people in the group all feel comfortable, important, integrated and heard. She is very sensitive to individual emotional experiences that happen within the group situation and provides an "intoned" environment of love and warmth." M.T., Prescott Valley, AZ
- "As a true skeptic after taking two classes - Dowsing and Labyrinths - with Judith, I was impressed with her knowledge, sensitivity, patience, and sense of humor. I feel privileged to know her." A.M., Prescott, AZ
- "Judith, I want you to know how much I appreciated your presentation. It was very inspiring. Everyone just loved you as I knew they would." J.R., Prescott Valley, AZ
- "Judith Joyce as a facilitator for my first class about the labyrinth was fun, educational and mind and body changing. Her method of encouraging participation in each of the phases of her classes makes growth and development a natural occurrence." T.H., Prescott, AZ
- "Judith's learning activities are especially good. My favorite was on creativity; it took us through a number of steps showing us all just how truly creative we are. Judith is always organized and ready to get the most out of our group time with many resources and handouts." A.M.L., Prescott, AZ
- "What a delight to spend time with Judith. We shared time together in class situations exploring the world of labyrinths. Her experiences, knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious. Our personal sharing revealed Judith ability to create an atmosphere for honesty as well as encouragement for emotional and spiritual growth. I look forward to future sessions with her…" C.B., Prescott Valley, AZ
- "I've taken two classes with Judith, Dowsing and Labyrinths. Judith is very knowledgable, patient and has a great sense of humor. I enjoyed both classes very much, and look forward to attending more classes that she might offer." B.M., Prescott, AZ
- "Judith Joyce's labyrinth class was an exceptional experience. While she was a very effective instructor, (organized, knowledgeable), it was her personal charm and enthusiasm that created a learning environment where the soul of each student could be expressed safely and authentically. I highly recommend her services." C.W., Prescott, AZ
- "For the last ten years, Judith has been my Mentor, Coach, Guidance Counselor, Spiritual Director and valued friend. She is able to listen, empathize and then provide the insight and wisdom needed for life's on-going challenges and opportunities for growth. Her workshops were fun and skillfully conducted. Individuals, groups, communities and businesses can benefit from all that Judith offers. She is a gift to us all!" M.M., LCSW, Rye, NY
- "Judith, thank you for your affirmation of my work and for giving me courage to believe in my work. You are a very special woman with so many gifts to offer." L.H., new business owner, Hinesburg, VT
- "Judith's guidance has helped me awaken to my own powerful feminine spirit. She has cast a positive light on my life's truths and helped me understand my own purposeful journey.
"I was in a deep sleep when I met Judith - being awake was too painful physically and emotionally. My body has pain on a daily basis due to an injury I sustained years ago and the stress of living with my physical limitations can be both debilitating and depressing. Judith's patience and tenderness, meeting me where I was both physically and emotionally, slowly but steadily helped me awaken to my own inner strength.
"My thinking has become clearer as my fears of pain slipped away week by week. With Judith's help, I've been able to handle my fears by learning to work with them rather than fight them, which has allowed me to gain respect for my physical condition and learn from it. Judith led me to a place where I've begun to view myself as a spiritually motivated and loving person. I have been freed from the prison of 'guilt', having learned to truly take care of my own needs. By living a more independent lifestyle, I've regained my own self-respect and in turn respect from others.
"I remain committed to my coaching and discovery work with Judith. I am inspired as she works right beside me on our profound "Journey Beyond Belief" together, helping me rediscover me as the masterpiece!" M.P., Entrepreneur & International Trainer, Prescott Valley, AZ
- "When I need perspective or guidance on a certain issue at work or with another person, Judith has an uncanny talent for revealing to connections between 'the issue' and 'my issues.' She helps me to get out of my own way and sometimes to let myself off the hook when I'm being too hard on myself. And she does so in a way that is gentle, compassionate, and always with the highest good of all in mind. To say that I am a better person for knowing Judith does not come anywhere close to describing the level of impact she's had on my life and the amount of gratitude I have for her." J.S., Entrepreneur and Business Owner, Jericho, VT
- "Judith facilitated a 6 weeks labyrinth class which I attended. It was an inspiring, spiritual, and educational experience, and I can honestly say that I've never experienced a better facilitator than Judith." B.W., Prescott, AZ
- "When I met Judith many years ago I was carrying a lot of baggage from past negative family experiences. I was struggling with how I would move forward with my life, who I was and what, if any, blessings I had in my life or would be worthy of. I had always found her to be a very sincere, understanding, caring, compassionate and real person. I felt she was someone I could honestly talk to and who was genuinely listening and concerned (in fact there were many instances where she was the only one who really knew how I felt about an experience/situation). So when I found out that she had group discussions, I signed up. This was one of the best things I ever did for myself - through the group discussions she coached, the personal reflections she encouraged and her belief that keeping a journal could help bring some clarity, I saw improvements and the baggage got a little lighter. I joined another group, which she coached and the bags got even lighter. I walked the labyrinth several times and even brought friends along who all loved it. Judith is not a therapist, she is truly a guide and mentor. What she did was put my feet on a spiritual path, helped me see who I could be, that I am worthy of blessings and can do anything I choose to do with my life. What seemed like 20 large heavy suitcases some time ago is now down to a shopping bag. I am extremely grateful and blessed to have had her guidance and caring in my life - I can truly say I am a better person for knowing her." C.K., Business Professional, New Rochelle, NY